Do not try to guess what “looks good” to health professional schools. Instead, get the most you can out of your undergraduate education.
It is who you are and how well educated you are when you get into the health professional school that is important.
- Take elective courses that are meaningful and interesting to you.
- Include courses in the arts and humanities.
In addition to the above, we suggest that students take advantage of the 7-week, 2-course interim program in London (May-June) (INDS 245: Ethical and Social Issues in Healthcare in the UK and in the US, ).
Students should also consider:
- A&S 222: Medical Anthropology;
- Rel 204: Religious Ethics;
- Rel 223: Religion and Medicine;
- FYS and VaST courses with health care-related topics and course content
- Any other course offerings with health related content
- Minoring in Health Care and Society
Health Professions Calendar of Events
- No events are scheduled.